First Post (No Sleep? It sucks but it can get better!) Sleep Help

First Post...

So since your here I take it your not getting any sleep! well Neither was I about 3 years ago and its funny to think about how many different factors play into not getting any sleep! Doctors will always try to say its one thing when its something totally different, I think a lot of doctors only want to try and push pills on this problem and that isn't always the right solution and in this blog I'm going to cover many different things I went through when I wasn't sleeping and how I eventually overcame it!


It didn't happen over night unfortunately but it almost seems like it was an overnight things when I couldn't sleep at night, sometimes I would pass out in the afternoon on days I wasn't working and that was the end of me...that small nap would make the no sleep situation even worse.

Yes I know you shouldn't nap and its not like I was trying to but sometimes the need for one does over come us once in a while.

Another thing is snoring! yes snoring! How many people keep their spouses up from tossing and turning from not being able to sleep and then added to that when and if you do fall asleep you keep your spouse up more from snoring so loudly that they end up not sleeping!

Not sure who experiences the same problem as this but if you do I would love to here about it in the comment section because I'm sure a lot of us will relate and we can all share tips!

3 and half almost 4 years later now that I have overcome the sleep thing I will share with you what helped me out through out the years and what didn't help. Try to resist the urge to get those expensive prescriptions from the doctor and seek an alternative because the sleeping meds that they prescribe you are twice as strong as anything else from what I have felt and on top of that I would wake up feeling foggy and not my normal sharp, ready to go self. The point I'm trying to make is now I don't take any sleeping medication and Ill share with you how I finally over came the need for what doctors told me and how I got to where I am now and what worked and what didn't!

Good luck out there you freaky no sleep people and stay tunned for tips and advice on the no sleep thing. We will get to the bottom of this before long! I'm sure with every bone in my body that it wont take as long as it took me now that I know what works!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to stop snoring- snore strap review part 1

Why cant I sleep-Recap

No sleep-sleep help (pt.3) all natural sleep aid