ASMR autonomous sensory meridean response (review) headphone edition

ASMR autonomous sensory meridian response (review)

Hey everyone so while I was thinking about it I decided to put one more video out but a special one! this is a review on the ASMR system I use. I have 2 different ones that I love so much for so many different reasons!








So the first review is going to be on the ASMR system that is actually like a nice light very soft cloth band that you wear and has speakers that play your favorite peaceful sounds or white noise! I love this one soo much it has to be the best for convenience because when your wearing it you don't have to worry about it falling off nor do you need to worry about getting up out of bed if you want to shut it off. you have the convenience of taking it absolutely everywhere with you and if your in a place sleeping where there are other people present or where there is no power you still have you ASMR with you for you quality sounds. I really like the sound of the water slowly moving and the calming breeze that blow so softly, it gets me every time.

Another feature I like about this particular system is the fact that you can even use it when your at the gym and keep your mind in a calm state when your doing your stretches, it really creates a nice slow thoughtful, relaxed and methodical way to doing your stretches and even your yoga! This ASMR system actually blocks out noise and is compatible with practically any phone and is Bluetooth capable!! this is the ASMR insomnia releif saver.

the new thin speakers also have great, sound which I was really surprised about when I used it, the low price actually made me reluctant to buy it but once I did and tried it out as soon as I got it I had one of those moments....you know the ones when your like yupp this was the right call...and when I have moments like I used to every day in the past I just put it on and fall into relaxation in my new sleep habitat!


This built around the 1 week challenge and learning to implement those strategies in your life along with this special set, you will sleep like the dead and that's no joke, the best part is, is that you can finally fall asleep relaxed and walk up refreshed feeling like a new person!

if you think this is right for you too then go ahead, click that link and we can share our team experiences with this system and tell others about our success!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why cant I sleep-Recap

No Sleep-Sleep Help and Sleep Creativity (pt.2)

How to stop snoring- snore strap review part 1