Sleep and snoring help (questions)

Okay ladies and gents I have some questions I want to ask you guys!

1. If you could instantly eliminiate your #1 single biggest problem, your headache right now, and what absolutely positively has to change what would it be and why?

2. If we were to sit down 1 year from now and we had a discussion about snoring or sleep 12 months from now what would you say? what's changed ? what's different? how would your respond?

3. if your where to think about the type of sleep you wanted or think about why you want to stop snoring and the benefits it would have for you, what would you say to me? whether its to help you sleep or help your spouse sleep how would you answer that question!

Let me know your answers by leaving a comment or sending an email. I would love to hear what you guys and gals have to say! it will help me produce content that helps you all out and it will enable me to be more direct, instead of covering many topics some of which you may not care about, I can focus on 1 or 2 to help more!

Video Coming Soon!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to stop snoring- snore strap review part 1

Why cant I sleep-Recap

No sleep-sleep help (pt.3) all natural sleep aid